- Details – if possible, your first time visit should be attended approximately fifteen minutes early, to allow time for any form-filling or administration.
- Full examination – no matter what ailment you are trying to overcome, a standard procedure at Finer Smiles is a full examination.
- Deep cleaning – next is a full professional clean so assessment is not hindered by any excess plaque, giving the practitioner a clearer view of an affected area.
- X-rays – a standard minimum of two x-rays are carried out, to capture any issues that might not be visible to the naked eye, such as cavities.
- Gum health check – an assessment of bone levels around the teeth to ensure tooth stability is upheld.
- Individual tooth assessment – one by one, teeth are checked for the condition of any existing restorations, wear from brushing, erosion from acids or grinding patterns.
- Finishing for a fresh smile – fluoride application to ensure teeth strength.
To manage your budget, it can be important to make sure that your practitioner accommodates a variance of payment options. Finer Smiles Laser Dentistry do just that:
- Payment on the day of appointment, with cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
- All private dental insurance is accepted and can be claimed on the spot with the HICAPS system.
- In special circumstances, finance options can be arranged.