- Teeth whitening – eradicate stains resulting from years of tea and coffee consumption or smoking, for the brightest smile possible
- Porcelain veneers – recreate the shiny white look of natural dental enamel for a sparkling appearance
- Dental crowns – effectively restore or protect damaged or misshapen teeth
- Dental implants and bridges – easily replace missing teeth to improve oral health and speech ability
- Full mouth rehabilitation – a rebuilding of worn teeth throughout the mouth
If you are looking for a cosmetic dentistry technique that allows for fast healing and minimal disruption to your everyday living, look no further than the laser dentistry option. Post-procedure, you will experience minimal bleeding, reduced swelling and no numb lips!