- It’s comfortable – for many people, the procedure can be pain-free. For people with extremely sensitive teeth, a two-week course of tooth mousse may be required before the treatment to ensure absolute comfort.
- It’s simple – a special LED light source accelerates a photo chemical reaction with a hydrogen peroxide gel. A special liquid-filled light guide transmits all the light energy, eliminating heat for a safe, comfortable procedure.
- It’s safe – hydrogen peroxide is the active whitening agent in the LaserBrite system. Proven to be both safe and effective, this treatment has no adverse effect on tooth enamel or existing fillings.
- It’s fast – laser tooth whitening in Melbourne can occur in less than an hour.
- It’s convenient – home whitening trays are recommended to maintain the result.
Get Ready to Smile with Confidence
If you’re looking for the quickest and most comfortable laser teeth whitening in Melbourne, contact Dr Danny Ivkovic at Finer Smiles Laser Dentistry at Highpoint Shopping Centre today.
Contact us now
(03) 9318 7700